Inpractice is a recertification programme for doctors registered in a general scope of practice.
If you have your user name and password please click the login button on the top right of your screen.
- If you require a user name and password please contact us
with your details .
- For detailed information on who needs to enrol visit
- If you have forgotten your password please reset it here.
To allow us to set up an inpractice profile for you, we require the following information:
- Your medical council number
- Your date of birth (to allow us to align you with your correct APC cycle)
- The date you first obtained general registration. If this is the first time you are applying for general registration,
please provide the approximate date you anticipate obtaining this.