Inpractice is a recertification programme for doctors registered in a general scope of practice.
If you have your user name and password please click the login button on the top right of your screen.
- If you require a user name and password please contact us
with your details .
- For detailed information on who needs to enrol visit
- If you have forgotten your password please reset it here.
To allow us to set up an inpractice profile for you, we require the following information:
- Your medical council number
- Your date of birth (to allow us to align you with your correct APC cycle)
- The date you first obtained general registration. If this is the first time you are applying for general registration,
please provide the approximate date you anticipate obtaining this.
The team at inpractice wish you a happy holiday
Please note our office will be closed from 23/12/2014 to 5/1/2015
(image from latestsharing.com)